- Blurs the line between a day cream and a foundation.
- Certified organic ingredients intensely hydrate, soften wrinkles and help regenerate skin cells.
- Aloe vera leaf juice along with jojojba seed oil soften, moisturize and nourish the skin. Jojoba oil has an SPF of 4-5.
- Hyaluronic acid improves skin elasticity, hydration and foundation coverage.
- Argan and rosehip oil nourish and repair.
- Even more care and anti-aging thanks to vitamins A and E.
- Gives a nice even natural coverage. Which you can easily 'build up' where your skin needs a little extra.
- No greasy layer on your face. Does not clog pores.
- Unique extract of native Australian superfruit: Kakadu plum.
Why Hyaluronic Acid?
Contents: 4 ml
Tips for applying the foundation for redness or rosacea. By star makeup artist Hamilton.
Determine your color
Choose the color that suits you based on the images and/or description below. And matching shade Mineral Powder Foundation (MF) - with SPF 25. With the trial box or the new foundation trial set you can test the shades
- Porcelain - MF: Grace of Strength . For very light skin with a pink undertone.
- Cream - MF: Unity . For light skin.
- Nude - MF: Grace of Strength . For very light skin with a yellow undertone.
- Beige - MF: Nurture of Patience .For medium toned skin.Suits almost all white skin types.
- Honey- MF: Trust . For medium to dark beige and golden/honey skin tones.
- Tan- MF: Freedom . For medium to dark skin tones. Goes well with tanned or olive skin. mineral foundation:
- Toffee - MF: Confidence of Wisdom . For dark skin tones with warm undertones.
- Cocoa -MF: Joy. For dark skin with red undertones.
Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Leaf Juice*; Titanium Dioxide; Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil*; Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil*; Cetearyl Alcohol; Glyceryl Stearate Citrate; Cetearyl Olivate; aqua; glycerin; Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter*; Camellia Sinensis(Green Tea) Leaf Extract*; Sorbitan Olivate; Lecithin (Soya) *; Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed butter *; Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil*; Sodium Levulinate ; Glyceryl Caprylate; Tocopherol (Natural Vitamin E); Cetearyl Glucoside; Camellia Oleifera Seed Oil*; Oleyl Oleate; Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil*; Rosa Eglentaria Seed (Rosehip) Oil*; Oenothera Biennis (Evening Primrose) Oil*; lactic acid; Hyaluronic Acid; Sodium Anisate ; Glycine Soy (Soybean) Oil; Argania Spinosa Kernel (Argan) Oil *; Cananga Odorata Flower (Ylang Ylang) Oil *; Pelargonium Roseum Leaf (Geranium) Oil*; Terminalia Ferdinandiana (Kakadu Plum) Fruit Extract*; Calendula Officinalis Flower *; Cymbopogon Martini (Palmarosa) Oil*; Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil*; Calophyllum Inophyllum (Tamanu) Seed Oil*; Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract; May contain (+/-) Iron Oxides (CI 77491,CI77492,CI 77499) . *Certified Organic
NB - Sodium Levulinate . Is it sodium salt (sodium salt) or levulinic acid. Derived from corn. It is used as a preservative and skin care ingredient in cosmetics (also as a preservative in food). According to the Cosmetics Database it is a safe ingredient. With the caveat that little is known about the ingredient. Levulinic acid itself is also a safe ingredient according to the Cosmetic Database, with the same caveat that little data is available. Although sodium levulinate seems completely safe, at INDISHA we prefer products without sodium levulinate (when good alternatives are available) - it is in a number of make-up products.
NB: Sodium Anisate . Is a derivative ingredient of fennel! And is used in cosmetics as a natural preservative to prevent the growth of bacteria. The Cosmetic Database does not yet have any information about this ingredient. However, it seems completely safe. But until more research is done on this ingredient, we at INDISHA are cautious about our opinion on this. It is only in a number of make-up products.