INIKA's 100% natural Powder foundation gives a beautiful result. A beautiful smooth finish and naturally radiant skin. Pure minerals; no fillers or synthetic preservatives, no bismuth oxychloride, fragrances or dyes. No nanoparticles. The mini Nurture & Patience shade are unfortunately not available at INIKA at the moment.
Choose your shade based on the images and/or the INIKA 'Shade Finder' .
- Provides an even coverage. With a natural look.
- The foundation is very pure; no clogged pores. Does not irritate even very sensitive skin.
- Skin-friendly for skin with acne, rosacea, pigmentation or scar tissue. Or after cosmetic or other procedures.
- A small amount of product is sufficient for beautiful natural coverage.
- Without fillers or skin-aggressive chemicals.
- Soothing and anti-oxidant effect; helps soothe the skin and reduces redness.
- Zinc and Titanium oxide (non nano) provide natural protection against both UVA and UVB radiation (SPF 25)
- Naturally water resistant - the foundation lasts a long time..
- Choice for every skin type - 12 colors - for very light to darker skin.
- 'Best Foundation' winner of the UK Green Parend Natural Beauty Awards 2015.
Mica (CI 77019); Zinc Oxide (CI 77947); Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891); Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI77499); Ultramarines (CI 77007).
INIKA's loose powder foundations are easy to apply if you follow the following steps:
- Place a little bit of powder (really, just a little bit is necessary) into the lid of the powder.
- You dip Kabuki brush in the mineral powder and make sure the brush is evenly covered with powder. Tap off any excess powder on the side of the lid.
- Remove the brush from the lid, and tap the brush handle on a hard surface so that the mineral powder sits well on the brush hairs (I always skip this step).
- Apply the foundation with your Kabuki brush. From the top of your forehead down and then to the outside of your face.
- Then the area around your eyes, down to your lips and then your décolleté.
- Apply more foundation to skin where you want extra coverage (e.g. pigmentation, acne). Use circular movements with your brush to do this.
Travel tip: Turn the inner lid to 'closed' so that the foundation remains neat during your trip.