Do you find it useful to apply primer, foundation or concealer with a sponge? Then the EcoTools Perfecting Blender sponge applicators might be something for you. A soft flexible sponge made with a special EcoFoam® technology. Can be used both dry and wet.
- Total Perfection Blender for your entire face. Softer texture.
- Perfecting Detail Blender for hard-to-reach areas on the face. Like around your eyes or nostrils. For a beautiful even complexion. Firmer structure
- Perfecting Blender Duo: larger base blender for applying light, layered make-up. Mini Detail Blender is a firmer sponge for more precise application of make-up.
If you prefer to use a sponge on a handle, choose the Perfecting Blender Brush Applicator .
Watch the how to videos to see how to apply make up with the Perfecting Blending sponges.
- The sponge can be used dry or slightly damp. If using the sponge wet, first squeeze excess water from the sponge.
- Apply make-up or primer with 'dotting' or 'pressing' movements to let the product blend into your skin.
- Use the flat part of the sponge to apply makeup to larger areas of your face.
- The round base of the sponge to blend your make-up nicely into an even make-up.
- The pointed tip to draw accurate straight lines.
- Rinse and let dry in the holder or on a rack.
Thoroughly clean your make-up sponges at least once a week. To enjoy the sponge longer and not give bacteria a chance. In any case, rinse the sponge brush after every use.
- Hold the sponge under a running tap with lukewarm to warm water.
- Remove the sponge from the water and apply a few drops of natural mild shampoo.
- Squeeze the sponge and release until the soap starts working. Keep squeezing gently, don't rub.
- Rinse under water. And keep squeezing gently to remove shampoo residue.
- Rinse the sponge until the water turns clear and all make-up is gone. If there is still makeup in the sponge, repeat steps 1 to 5.
- Squeeze excess water from the sponge and place it in the holder supplied or let it dry on a rack (so that oxygen can reach it).
Ecofoam sponge is specially manufactured for EcoTools. Made from 70% vegetable material. 100% vegan. PETA certified.