Colorful shiny and matte eyeshadow shades from Dr Hauschka. Specially developed to make the color of your iris stand out even better.
- Mineral pigments provide intensive color and leave the skin feeling velvety soft.
- Beneficial plant extracts such as black tea and silk care for the sensitive skin around your eyes.
- The 04 Verdallite has a soft shine. On my (Jeanine's) eyes more matte than shiny.
Would you prefer a pallet? We still have a few: the beautiful eyeshadow palettes from Dr Hauschka with three shades per pallet.
Contents: 1.4 grams
- You bring it forward with light shades. You 'hide' with dark shades.
- Tip: Use light shades for your entire eyelid as a base. And dark shades from the corners of your eyes to further accentuate your eyes.
- If necessary, choose a second shade to apply from the center outwards.
- With a light shade under your eyebrow edge as a highlighter, lift your eyebrows.
IngredientsINCI Talc (not nano, not polluted, safe & gentle for your skin!) Sodium Potassium Aluminum Silicate, Magnesium Stearate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Silk (Serica) Powder, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Mica, Silica, Diatomaceous Earth (Solum Diatomeae), Anthyllis Vulneraria Extract, Hamamelis Virginiana Bark/Leaf Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract (tea plant), Fragrance (Parfum)*, Citronellol*, Geraniol*, Linalool*, Citral*, Eugenol*, Tin Oxide, Alumina, Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891). *natural component of essential oils.
The Dr Hauschka promise
- 100% natural and/or organic cosmetics, certified according to the NATRUE quality marks.
- is free from synthetic fragrances and preservatives
- is free from mineral oils, silicones and PEG
- is dermatologically tested for tolerance
- is not tested on animals -> more information
- raw materials come as much as possible from controlled organic cultivation or biodynamic cultivation and Fair Trade projects