Dust devil is an opaque brown beige color with a white base.
Compare in the photo: Dust Devil, Foxy and Addye on the nails.
Acrylic polymer emulsion, water and non-toxic dyes
Detailed formula information: Acquarella nail polish is a water base with a non-toxic polish is a water base with a non-toxic, patented acrylic emulsion with super low acrylic emulsion with ultra low residual monomer levels (< 0.1%), which ensures the safety of the varnish guarantees. The non-toxic dyes are specially made for Acquarella. Using iron oxide pigments.
Ingredients : Aqua (CAS: 7732-18-5), Styrene Acrylates Copolymer, Acrylates Copolymer. May contain: CI 77489 (CAS: 1345-25-1), CI 77492 (CAS: 51274-00-1), Mica (CAS: 12001-26-2), CI 77891 (CAS: 13463-67-7) and /or CI 77499. Product contains no hazardous components under current OSHA definitions. European Union: None of the components of this product are listed in Annexes II, III of Directive 2008/42/EC or 76/768/EEC.
What Acquarella DOES NOT contain
- Formaldehyde or derivatives of formaldehyde
- Toluene, ketones or other petrochemical solvents
- Dibutyl phthalate (DBP) or other phthalates
- Triphenyl Phosphate (TPHP)
- Polyurethanes or polyurethane film-formers
- Parabens or camphor
- Mercury, lead, FD&C or coal tar (coal tar) products in the dyes
- Gluten or other wheat-like products
- Aromatic hydrocarbons