Refill for the 'small' or the XL Loveli deodorant. This way you save the environment.
New! The refills in the 'candy' form are replaced by cardboard refills. With a refill ring that makes refilling even easier! They don't just look super cute. Handy is that you can also use them if you don't have a deo stick (handy).
Linda van Loveli explains how to place the refill in your stick. Handy to take a look!
And the explanation to place the new refill
- On average, you can use 1 small deodorant stick for 6 weeks or more than 3 months with a large stick.
- Don't close your skin. So you still sweat (otherwise your body can't get rid of its waste), but you don't smell it.
- If you have sensitive skin quickly, your skin can react with a red rash. Immediately put some coconut oil on it and switch to the sensitive version - if you are not using it yet - can be the solution. But usually you just get a nicer skin.
- The shea butter in the deodorant can stain your clothes. You can of course wash it out, but it is better to let the deodorant dry before you put on your clothes.
- 2% of people are sensitive to sodium bicarbonate. The sensitive skin has been specially developed for these people. Extra arrowroot to soften the skin. Essential oil Sandalwood, smells soft and is also anti-inflammatory. Essential oil of Bergamot that is antiseptic and that gives you a feeling of happiness.
- Apple Blossom: Soft, sweet. Favorite scent of young girls.
- Coconut: guess 3 times ;-) Coconut
- Cucumber Aloe Vera: Vegan. Fresh cucumber scent. Additional care of Aloe Vera
- Fresh cotton: Scent of freshly washed cotton.
- Power of Zen: Lavender/Rose.
- Sensitive skin: Neutral. Extra Arrowroot softens your skin.
- Sweet Orange: Summer! Orange and tangerine.
- Rebel Fresh Cotting: Scent of freshly washed cotton.
- Rebel Zensei Power: Spicy & soft. Natural sage perfume. Specially developed for men
Coconut oil, sodium bicarbonate (baking soda), shea butter, beeswax, arrowroot, vitamin E and natural perfume made from essential oils.
Sodium bicarbonate can be an irritant to sensitive skin. That is why it is combined with soothing arrowroot. It can still happen that your skin reacts. Then choose the sensitive version with less sodium bicarbonate in it and skin-caring sandalwood oil.
Heel blij met mijn producten en de mogelijkheid deze te mogen ophalen in de winkel. Snelle en duidelijke communicatie daarover.
En extra dank voor de verjaardagskorting. Wat attent!