INIKA's multi-functional mineral bronzer gives a beautiful, natural sunny glow. And is very skin-friendly; you (almost) don't feel that you have make up on. Nice for over your foundation. Or to apply as is for a nice glow. Pure nature: no fillers, synthetic preservatives, fragrances or dyes. No nano particles. Halal.
- A beautiful 'sunny' glow all year round.
- For your entire face or to 'shape' - for example to make your face look narrower or to make cheekbones stand out better.
- Gives a natural glow and feels natural on your face.
- In two shades. Look at the 'color chart' image for the shade that best suits your skin.
- The product has an SPF due to the high content of zinc oxide, but has not been tested for SPF, so it cannot be officially stated on the product how high the degree of protection is.
- Turn the 'turntable' slightly, so that you can carefully knock some product from the jar into the inside of the lid. You only need very little product for a beautiful result, because the bronzer contains pure and only colored minerals.
- Close the turntable again.
- Dip with a brush (for example a Kabuki brush, bronzing brush or blush brush) in the powder and swirl the brush to distribute the powder evenly. Tap the brush on a hard surface to remove excess product
- Apply the bronzer with a light 'sweeping' movement to those parts of your face that would also color in the sun (cheeks, cheekbones, nasal bone, forehead).
- Or on your entire face to create a total 'bronzing' effect.
- Apply until you get the desired effect. Apply bronzer to your decollete to complete your look.
As a contouring product
- Choose a color that is two shades darker than your own skin tone.
- Apply to both sides of your nose to make it appear narrower and "shape" your nasal bone.
- Apply under your cheekbones, jawline and the sides of your forehead to contour your face and make it appear slimmer.
As a body bronzer
- Apply the bronzer with a Kabuki brush. Or mix with some day cream or body lotion / oil and then apply.
Watch the video of star make up Michael Brown to see how you can create a 'flawless' base make up using INIKA.
Mica (CI 77019); Shades 01 and 02, Zinc Oxide (CI 77947); May contain (+/-) Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891); Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499).
NB: this product is 100% natural, but cannot be organic because minerals are original ingredients from untouched nature and are not cultivated. This applies to all products with only ingredients that are not grown, but come straight from nature.
Hallo ik had hem iets donkerder verwacht en de verpakking.is echt.mini het glinsterd ook de bronzer geef het een 7 bedankt