Sample of Hynt's velvety soft compact powder foundation. Useful to see how you like the powder and/or find the most suitable shade for you. The sample is hand pressed in an eyeshadow tin. And it is quite laborious to make, hence the price that may seem somewhat high at first glance.
Encore Fine Pressed Powder is kind to your skin and does not clog the pores. A blend of natural ingredients that keep the skin pure and balanced all day long. Choose the color(s) that suits you based on the images.
Provides a sheer layer of color with coverage that you can build up in layers. For a beautiful even complexion. The moisturizing, ultra-fine (not nano!) powder does not leave a 'pancake', dry or heavy feeling. Not even after several updates. The colors correct themselves to blend with your skin tone.
Skin care ingredients
- Kaolin : purifies the pores, vitalizes the skin with essential nutrients and phytonutrients, boosts cell renewal and blood circulation in the skin.'
- Jojoba oil: gives smooth skin, hydrates and prevents dehydration of the deeper skin layers. Allows the skin to breathe and does not leave a greasy layer. Reduces excess talc production. Anti-bacterial, anti-inflammatory.
Choose your shade
- Ivory : For very fair skin with a pink undertone
- Nude Sand: For fair skin with a neutral beige or yellow undertone.
- Sand : For medium-toned skin with a neutral beige or light olive undertone.
- Medium Beige : For medium-toned skin with a neutral beige or medium olive undertone.
- Bronzed Beige : For deep, medium-toned skin with a yellow undertone. Suits light African American skin tones.
- Honey Chestnut : For medium dark skin with yellow and red undertones. Specially blended for darker Latino, African-American, Indian and South Asian skin.
- Rich Chestnut : For deep dark skin tones. Mixed with red and yellow undertones, so skin appears warm and velvety soft with blue undertones instead of an ash gray glow. Specially formulated to enhance the natural appearance of dark, hard-to-match skin tones. NB : Our 'house' make-up artist Ralph also often uses this shade to shape - even on people with lighter skin!
Titanium Dioxide, Zea Mays (cornstarch), Zinc Oxide, Kaolin, Magnesium Carbonate, Zinc Stearate, Jojoba Esters, Tocopherol (Vitamin E). May contain (+/-) Iron Oxides.