Providing intensive protection, hydration and soothing comfort – that's what this moisturizing and moisture-regulating mask from Dr Hauschka does. If your skin is dry and sensitive and in need of regeneration, it will benefit from this special care, which is more than a moisturizing mask.
The Hydrating Mask not only forms a protective layer on your skin, but also activates the skin's own ability to store moisture. This way you can protect your skin for a long time against dehydration and harmful external influences. Suitable as a classic facial mask or as a thin layer under your day care.
- Intensively protects against dehydration and external influences
- Regenerates dry skin (through Jojoba oil, among other things)
- Cares for sensitive skin
- Activates the skin's own ability to retain moisture - through, among other things, Quince extract
- As a mask or as an extra layer under your day cream
- Apply a generous amount of Moisturizing Mask to the face (including the skin around the eyes), the neck and possibly the décolleté once or twice a week.
- Remove the mask after 20 minutes with a warm, damp cloth.
- For optimal results, we recommend deep cleansing beforehand with a facial steam bath and cleansing mask .
Tip: If your skin needs extra protection or hydration (dry, tight skin), apply a thin layer of Hydrating Mask as a day cream.
Skin image: for dry, sensitive and mature skin.
Aqua, Pyrus Cydonia Seed Extract (Quince), Helianthus Annuus Seed Oil (Sunflower), Olea Europaea Fruit Oil (Olive oil), Persea Gratissima Oil (Avocado oil), Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis Oil (Almond oil), Glycerin, Sorbitol, Cera Alba , Polyglyceryl-3 Polyricinoleate, Simmondsia Chinensis Seed Oil (Jojoba oil), Olus Oil (vegetable glycerin), Parfum*, Citral*, Citronellol*, Linalool*, Geraniol*, Limonene*, Benzyl Benzoate*, Farnesol*, Triticum Vulgare Bran Extract (Wheat), Rosa Damascena Flower Cera (Rose), Zinc Stearate, Sodium Chloride, Lanolin, Sucrose Polystearate, Glyceryl Caprate, Propolis Cera, Alcohol. *from natural essential oils