The 100% natural, handcrafted limited edition Mamiel Facial Summer Oil. Hydrates, keeps your skin supple, soothes irritation and protects against summer heat and light. For all skin types.
The wonderful aromatherapeutic scent peps you up and reduces stress.
New York Times: to say that these oils have a cult following is to say that Miucca Prada has a nice little dress making business - it is an understatement of collosial proportions
To be used from the start of the summer season, June 21. This blend of anti-aging anti-oxidant rich aromatic oils and flower essences gives your face a boost of vitality and a healthy glow. The oil warms your skin and soul so you can bloom all summer long!
- Evening primrose, raspberry and rose geranium oil strengthen your skin barrier, moisturize your skin and restore the suppleness of your skin.
- Wild watermelon (Kalahari) melon seed oil soothes the skin and reduces redness.
- Sea buckthorn, rosewood and white rose stimulate skin renewal, regeneration and firmer skin.
- Aromatherapeutic oils nourish your skin & your mind: neroli helps to soften and hydrate your skin; Ylang Ylang peps up; Jasmine helps improve the elasticity of your skin; Pink pepper reduces the signs of daily stress and fatigue.
The deMamiel Summer Facial Oil ensures supple, nourished and radiant skin.
Annee : “Summer is the time of joy and celebration, it is when we are most 'yang' - the fire within us is lit, which gives energy. I created this uplifting blend to nourish and protect our skin, balance our emotions and maintain a sunny mood so we can enjoy the long days and relaxing holidays."
Why do I need this oil?
We like to be outside when the days are longer and the sun is out, so our skin is inevitably exposed to the elements. This blend contains a combination of naturally protective, moisturizing base oils such as Evening Primrose (evening primrose) and Rosehip Seed (rosehip seed). Which are rich in antioxidants and fatty acids such as Gamma Linolenic Acid (GLA), known for its post-sun healing properties. Echium soothes inflammation, redness or sensitivity. Ylang Ylang essential oil provides balance, helps prevent excess sebum and lack of hydration. The wonderful summer floral scent of jasmine, Provence rose and neroli puts you in a holiday mood every day.
What is unique about this oil?
Like drops of pure sunny warmth, this energizing oil will keep you warm during the sometimes oppressive, socially active summer season. Because of its effect on a physical, mental and emotional level. The skin gets a boost with a vitalizing mixture, including the cooling citrus effect of lime seed oil, geranium and wild rose. Sun-exposed skin is soothed with a smoothing, age-resistant blend of nutrient-rich oils from prickly pear, pomegranate and sea buckthorn, among others. Emotions are balanced with specially made floral essences of marsh marigold and pink frangipani.
- Drop 4-5 drops of oil into the palm of the hands in the morning and/or evening after cleansing.
- Press your palms together to warm the oil, then cup your hands around your nose and mouth, inhale deeply for three counts, hold and exhale for five counts.
- Then massage the oil in an upward direction, over the face, from the center outwards, until the oil is absorbed and the skin feels fine.
- 20 ml is enough for a season if you use the oil once a day.
- TIP: this oil is very good to use in combination with your jade or rosequartz roller / gua sha stone.
Do you know
Annee asks for a sample from different suppliers for each ingredient in the oil. And have it tested for potency in the lab. The highest potency version is used for the Facial Oil.
Summer according to Chinese science
- Summer brings us a young energy that spring has allowed to grow. This energy gives us the chance to maximize our potential and make dreams come true. Flower buds bloom in nature, the same happens with us.
- Summer represents the element of fire, which expresses itself as joy and manifests itself in us as love, laughter and enthusiasm.
- In Chinese tradition, summer is divided in two. After summer has reached its peak, the annual cycle winds down towards late summer, Earth's season.
Oenothera biennis (evening primrose) seed oil*, Rosa rubiginosa (rosehip) seed oil*, Opuntia cus-indica (prickly pear) seed oil*, Echium plantagineum (echium) seed oil, Camellia oleifera (camellia) seed oil*, Limnanthes alba (meadowsweet) seed oil*, Rubus idaeus (red raspberry) seed oil*, Citrullus lanatus (kalahari) seed oil*, Punica
granatum (pomegranate) seed oil*, Calophyllum inophyllum (tamanu) kernel oil*, Avena sativa (arctic oat) kernel extract*, Hippophae rhamnoides (seabuckthorn) fruit extract*, Rosmarinus ocinalis (rosemary) leaf extract*, Citrus limon (lemon) peel oil*, Pelargonium graveolens (rose geranium) leaf oil*, Santalum album (sandalwood) oil, Cananga odorata (ylang ylang) flower oil*, Citrus sinensis (orange) peel oil*, mixed tocopherols (natural vitamin E), Dalbergia sissoo (rosewood) wood oil*, Schinus molle (pink pepper) oil**, Citrus aurantium (neroli) flower oil*, Rosa centifolia (wild rose) flower oil**, Elettaria cardamomum (cardamom) seed oil*, Jasminum sambac (jasmine ) flower extract, Linalol˚, Citral˚, Limonene˚, Geraniol˚, Citronella˚
Water/aqua/eau (Celtic Rainforest, Tilia vulgaris (linden blossom), Erythrina variegata (coral tree), Lantana camara (lantana), Caltha palustris (marsh marigold) *Certified organic **Ethically sourced from pristine nature ˚Ingredient from natural essential oils
In a violet glass bottle to preserve the vitality of each precious ingredient.