All You Need Is Me v.a.
All You Need Is Me was de reden dat True Organic of Sweden ontstaan is. Na de geboorte van haar zoon kon oprichtster Tina, geen product vinden dat zowel geschikt was voor pijnlijke tepels bij borstvoeding, als de gevoelige babyhuid. Ze was stomverbaasd dat sommige biologisch gecertificeerde producten maar 10% biologische ingrediënten bevatte. En ook ingrediënten die ze niet eens op haar huid zou willen smeren. Tina, met een graad in Science of Natural Health, ging zelf aan de slag. Na een jaar productontwikkeling, veel testen en uitproberen was de 'All you need is me' creme geboren!
En wat voor crème. Door vele media lovend hèt biologische alternatief voor de (eight) hour creams genoemd. 100% natuurlijk, 95% biologisch! Veel gebruikt voor:
- verzorgde handen en nagelriemen (helemaal als kuur voor de nacht)
- zonnebrand (verzachtend)
- 'tuinier' handen
- insectenbeten (verzachtend)
- brandnetel prik
- pigmentvlekken (verzachtend)
- wintersport - omdat de creme geen water bevat, bevriest deze niet!
All You Need Is Me was the first product and really the reason I started this company. When my son was born, I was looking for something that could help sore nipples when breast feeding and also something I would be confident using on my baby with his sensitive newborn skin. Knowing that everything you put on your skin, eventually ends up in your body.
I searched for healing, natural and organic creams without any cheap fillers. I looked all over but even some of the certified creams only have 10% organic ingredients and the rest could be anything, even things that are bad for you. Where was a balm with concentrated organic ingredients that actually heal but gentle enough to use on a baby. I could not find anything fantastic that I was 100% happy with.
When I returned back to Sweden with a Science of Natural Health degree backing me up, I started researching how to go about to actually produce a balm that would do everything I wanted it to do. After almost a year and many tests and trials All you need is me was born.
As I am a big believer in recycling and protecting our planet, I didn´t want to use a plastic tube. Luckily there is a Swedish company producing sustainable tubes made out of sugarcane. Now not only using sustainable packaging it also gave the added bonus of harmful poisons from plastic not leaking into our beautiful organic skincare products.
Only weeks after launch, All you need is me won the Tara beauty awards 2014 and later on the cream has won and been nominated for several awards.
We hear back from happy customers all the time. These are some of the ways they use the versatile balm All you need is me:
- It has been a big hit with make-up artist who usually use Elisabeth Arden 8-hour cream but have now converted to All you need is me as the organic natural version. All you need is me has a big following from make-up artist as they use it for shine and as an excellent base under make-up. I'm especially honored that our Crown Princess Victoria of Sweden's make-up artist is a big fan, and I imagine that she has introduced it to the princess.
- Mothers love All you need is me for red baby bottoms, cuts, scrapes and dry cheeks.
- Hands and dry cuticles is a favorite. Especially great overnight.
- People with eczema have had great relief from the balm.
- With the gardening season, we hear that All you need is me is the best for rough dry gardening hands.
- Others say they used it successfully on mosquito and other insect bites. The itch and redness just disappeared.
- Sunbathers said after staying too long in the sun, All you need is me is a great relief.
- Parents have reported that after their kids touched nettles or other prickly plants, the bumps and pain is gone in minutes.
- One woman reported that her brown spots are disappearing in her face.
- All you need is me is excellent as an overnight face mask for dry skin. You will wake up with baby smooth skin.
- As there is no water in the balm, it´s great to protect the face from freezing when doing winter sports.