No fewer than six new lipstick shades from Dr Hauschka. Developed in response to many requests.
What is special about Dr Hauschka Lipstick?
Intense color, soft shine & well-groomed lips. That's what Dr Hauschka Lipsticks offer. Using the purest organic and biodynamic ingredients. Mineral pigments and beneficial plant extracts, oils and waxes. Like carnabau wax and almond oil. You not only color your lips, but also care for them at the same time.
Developed from anthroposophical principles:
- Your skin has the ability to take care of and repair itself. Skin care does not take over this task, but restores the balance of the entire skin.
- Every Dr.Hauschka product contains extracts of beneficial plants according to a careful composition.
- Each ingredient undergoes a rhythmic process with standing still-movement, hot-cold, light-dark. In order to maximize the powerful effect of ingredients
The lipsticks do not contain ingredients from the petrochemical industry such as petrolatum or parrafinum liquidum. Which close your skin and ensure that it becomes increasingly drier.
- To make sure you lipstick lasts longer , first dab a little Compact or Loose Powder on your lips.
- Prevent your lipstick from running continue with the Lip Line Definer (lip pencil) draw a line along your lip edge and then color your lips with Lipstick. This is also available in a neutral shade. Especially recommended for fine lines around your lips!
- Subtle Color: Dab the lipstick with your finger on the lips. For a softer, slightly matte finish. For a matte glossy finish, you can also first color your lips with a Lip Line Definer and apply Lipstick over it.
- Extra shine: Bring one lip balm , lip care stick , Lip Serum or Lip gloss about your lipstick.
Tips from our make-up artist
Watch the video to see how to make your lips shine with makeup! Super handy tip from time 35:00: Make your lips look fuller by putting a line with a lip liner, just outside the lip edge!
The Dr. Hauschka Promise
- 100% natural and/or organic cosmetics, certified according to the NATRUE quality marks.
- is free of synthetic fragrances and preservatives
- is free of mineral oils, silicones and PEG
- is dermatologically tested for compatibility
- is not tested on animals -> more information
- raw materials come as much as possible from controlled organic cultivation or biodynamic cultivation and Fair Trade projects
More info or shopping
Curious about the new shades? View or buy them here >