Cleanse, hydrate and nourish your skin with this deeply cleansing Ayurvedic clay, herbal - powder treatment from Shankara. The unique blend of ingredients extracts and absorbs dirt and toxins and provides a gentle scrub.
- Cleanses, nourishes, hydrates and softens. Without ingredients that are aggressive to the skin.
- Can be used as a cleanser, scrub or mask.
- Removes sebum/grease and impurities through polar action.
- As a scrub, gentle on the skin!
- PH neutral - a similar PH as your skin. No toner needed after the cleanser to restore the PH value.
- Also suitable as a cleansing treatment for your body. Use, for example, as a mask for your hands. Or on dry, rough spots on your skin.
Dosha: For all doshas (dry, normal, sensitive, oily skin)
Tip: Do you want to know which dosha type (Vata, Pitta, Kapha) applies most to you? Take the test
More about Shankara
Mix equal parts cleaner and water to form a paste. Massage this onto your face and neck. Rinse or leave on the skin as a mask.
If you use it as a mask you can leave it on for 10-20 minutes. In addition to water, you can also make the mask with yogurt, honey or avocado.
The video below mentions the different Shankara Cleansers, but only shows the use of the Hydrating Cleanser.
- Diatomacea earth from the beds of ancient underground lakes has a strong negative charge that draws impurities from your skin through polar attraction.
- White clay - deeply cleansing. Absorbs excess sebum from the skin surface and pores.
- Honey and yogurt powder - softens, moisturizes the skin
- Neem powder - anti bacterial
- Ashwaganda powder - protects against free radicals, slows down skin aging
- Barley and oat flour; gentle scrub
All ingredients: White clay; Honeypowder; Yogurt powder; Barley flour; Lemon peel powder; Neem powder; Chickpea flour; Fennel powder; Licorice powder; Fenugreek powder; Chamomile powder; Papaya leaves powder; Amorphous Diatomaceous Earth; Shatavari powder; Orange peel powder; Ashwagandha powder; Rose hips powder; Trifala (Amla, Haritaki, Bibhitaki) powder; Sunflower oil powder; Urid (lentil) flour; Coriander powder; Rose bud powder; Lavender powder; Red Sandalwood powder; Manjista powder; Oat flour; Brahma powder