Please be patient due to missing ingredient. New stock coming soon. For fast growing, stronger and frizz free hair. Saar Soleares has developed the Fiori di Limone & Melograno (pomegranate) shampoo & elixir especially for this purpose. Based on formulas that have been the secret for beautiful hair in Italy for generation after generation. Transform your hair from your scalp to the tips with this 100% natural, organic hair care.
Handmade & pure
- Handmade in small batches
- Only natural and organic ingredients
- No parabens, sulphates, silicones or other synthetic ingredients
- Very suitable for a sensitive scalp and damaged hair
- Hair-friendly, nourishing.
- For strong, shiny hair that is less frizzy.
- Pomegranate, lime, walnut stimulate hair growth, make your hair stronger and repair.
- Dry, brittle hair becomes soft and shiny again.
- Hydrates your hair. For shine.
- Close the hair shaft without closing it. For softness.
- Less foam, at least as effective
- Without SLS or Cocomidapropyl Betaine
Less foam, at least as effective
Because the shampoo does not contain the skin- and hair-unfriendly foaming agent SLS or the allergen cocomidapropyl betaine, it foams less than you are used to from a non-natural shampoo. Rest assured: no foam is necessary to wash clean! Even though the many shampoo commercials make us believe this ;-)
- Smooth, shiny hair and hair growth
- Beautiful shine and finish in a natural, sustainable way
- Without silicone!
- Pomegranate, wheat germ and calendula oil strengthen hair follicles + penetrate into every hair string to repair split ends and prevent static hair
The elixir can also be used as an intensive conditioning treatment to stimulate blood flow to your scalp and hair growth.
Italian hair secret
Saar Soleares uses old, effective ones for her product development. pure recipes and active ingredients from the Meditaranee. This hair-friendly and nourishing shampoo & elixir does not contain ingredients that are less pleasant for your hair or scalp.
- Melograno (pomegranate) and lime have been used for centuries in Italy to promote health and beauty. Saar's hair care uses the wonderful healing properties.
- Punicic acid from pomegranate makes your hair follicles stronger and stimulates hair growth.
Suitable for all hair types. Particularly suitable for dry, brittle and frizzy hair.
INDISHA Test : Founder INDISHA Jeanine - Saar's shampoo is a favorite with our daughters aged 14 and 16. Both have a huge head of frizzy hair. That quickly comes together. And fluffs quickly.
Shampoo: Apply to damp hair, massage and rinse. Repeat if necessary. Use the shampoo regularly for the best results (but don't wash your hair too often, as that will make it greasy faster)
- Elxir - tame frizzy hair & shiny hair : Apply a few drops of elixir to towel-dried hair. Layer your hair to 'air' dry and watch it shine. You can also apply a small amount of elixir to your hair after styling to smooth and add extra shine.
- Elixir - hair conditioner & stimulate hair growth: Massage your scalp for a few minutes with some elixir to stimulate blood circulation. Then apply elxir to the hair and the ends. Leave on for 45 minutes or overnight. Wash your hair.
- Elixir - repair split ends: Apply the elixir to your (towel dry) hair ends. Leave to work overnight. And wash the elixir from your hair in the morning.
INCI Shampoo: Aqua, Glycerin (plant based), Decyl Glucoside, *Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, *Juglans Regia (Walnut) Seed Oil, *Calendula Officinalis Flower Oil, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, *Triticum Vulgare ( Wheat) Germ Oil, Xantan Gum, Lactobacillus Ferment, *Citrus Limon (Lemon) Peel Oil, Punica Granatum (Pomegranate) Seed Oil, *Cananga Odorata (Ylang Ylang) Oil, Sorbitol, Sodium Stearate, Sodium Laurate, Sodium Oleate, Butyrosperum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Sodium Cocoate, Sodium Palm Kernelate (origin African Black Soap), Sodium Chloride, Sodium Citrate, Citric Acid. * = certified organic
INCI Elixir: *Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, *Calendula Officinalis Flower Oil, *Juglans Regia (Walnut) Seed Oil, *Triticum Vulgare (Wheat) Germ Oil, Punica Granatum (Pomegranate) Seed Oil, *Citrus Limon (Lemon ) Peel Oil, *Cananga Odorata (Ylang Ylang) Oil. * = certified organic
Why super foaming shampoo is bad for your (hair).
Saar: I always thought I needed a lot of foam to clean my hair properly. Probably because of all the photos of models with beautiful hair, washing it with a lot of foam. But what actually makes shampoos foam? Most shampoos contain SLS, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, a synthetic ingredient designed to create the foamy consistency we love. But did you know that this ingredient is also used to remove oil from an engine block, in car wash shampoos and in floor cleaners? In the same way it removes oil from engine blocks, SLS not only removes excess oil from your hair and scalp, but also strips them of their natural protective oils. Your hair dries out in the long term, becomes thinner and can even fall out. SLS is also the cause of many allergic reactions, clogs your pores and damages your hair follicles. Scientific research confirms this. SLS also enters your bloodstream through your scalp, where it can cause even more damage to your health.
So for me it makes sense to choose a natural shampoo without sulphates. After years of not using natural shampoos, my hair was super dry and damaged. The switch to a natural shampoo has completely restored my hair. It feels healthy and soft again. And grew faster! Why would you continue to use a shampoo that damages your hair, when there are healthy alternatives? Because it foams less? That's right. You may have to get used to that. But it is worth it. Know that foam is not necessary to clean!
De elixer had ik al eerder gebruikt, mijn haar voelde zacht en verzorgd. Ik was benieuwd geworden naar de shampoo. Het eerste wat mij opviel aan de shampoo was de geur. Babyzacht!.
De shampoo wast zacht. Mijn haar werd goed schoon en was goed handelbaar. De shampoo en de elixer samen zijn voor mij de perfecte combinatie voor zacht kambaar haar met een mooie glans.