Osteocare maintains normal bones. Useful with ageing/menopause, where we almost all lose bone mass. Contains calcium, magnesium and vitamin K, which are necessary for the maintenance of normal bones.
- With a daily intake of three tablets, the combination of calcium and vitamin C helps to reduce the loss of bone minerals in menopausal women.
- Low bone mineral density is a risk factor for bone fractures due to osteoporosis.
- Vitamin K2 is important for the absorption of minerals in bone tissue.
Special formula including nutrients such as calcium, magnesium and manganese that are necessary for the maintenance of normal bones.
Tip from Jeanine
At the health scan that we held in July 2023 with the special BQAS measuring device in July 2023, every scan of women (40+) showed that the bone mass could be improved. Even if no (cow) milk products are used. The Osteocare formula helps strengthen your bones again.
- 1 tablet 3 times a day with meals
- Not suitable for children under 1 year.
- When using coumarin derivatives (anticoagulants such as warfarin, acenocoumarol and phenprocoumon), consult an expert before using a vitamin K2 supplement.
- Bamboo/Silicon contributes to cartilage and bones due to its silica content. *
- Vitamin C contributes to normal collagen formation for normal bone function.
- Vitamin D contributes to the normal absorption/use of calcium and phosphorus.
Vitamin D and K, calcium and magnesium are necessary for the maintenance of normal bones.
* Health claim pending approval by the European Commission.
All ingredients: Minerals, filler (microcrystalline cellulose), chondroitin sulfate ( fish ), vitamins, thickener (vegetable oil), anti-caking agents (magnesium stearate, silicon dioxide), glazing agents (hydroxypropyl methylcellulose, glycerine, hydroxypropylcellulose).
Composition per 3 tablets
*RI: Reference Intake according to European guidelines.
**RI not established.
Due to legislation and regulations (Regulation EC 1924/2006 on nutrition and health claims for foodstuffs), no more information about the Laviesage/Nutramin products can be given online than is stated here. Do you want more information? Let us know via the chat function, the Contact Form or 0626012815