Pure Norwegian fish oil with fresh lemon flavor. Sourced from sustainably caught Arctic cod (MSC certified). A unique combination of natural omega-3 and vitamins A and D. Contains no preservatives, no artificial colors or flavors and no sugars or sweeteners.
- 100% from wild Arctic cod, sustainably caught near Lofoten in Norway (MSC certified).
- High-quality omega-3 in its purest form, complete with vitamins A, D3 and E.
- Fresh fish oil with very low oxidation value (totox < 5); therefore does not cause belching.
- The omega-3 fatty acids are in their natural triglyceride form, which means they are better absorbed by the body than ethyl esters.
- Liquid, making it easy to take; only one dessert spoon per day.
- EPA and DHA omega-3 fatty acids are good for the heart (with a minimum daily intake of 250 mg DHA and EPA)
- DHA omega-3 fatty acid is good for brain function and vision (with a minimum daily intake of 250 mg DHA)
- Vitamin D supports resistance, muscle function and the maintenance of strong bones and teeth.
- Vitamin A has a positive influence on the immune system, skin and vision.
Usage5 ml (1 dessert spoon) once a day. For adults and children from 6 months. Also recommended for pregnant and breastfeeding women.
Cod liver oil (sourced from sustainably caught Arctic cod (FISH)), natural lemon aroma, dl-alpha-tocopheryl acetate (vitamin E) and natural tocopherol (antioxidant).
|Composition per 5 ml|
Omega 3 of which:
*RI: Reference Intake according to European guidelines.
Not suitable for vegetarians.
Legally required text
This product is a nutritional supplement.
Do not exceed recommended dosage.
A varied, balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle are important. A nutritional supplement is no substitute for a varied diet.
Keep out of reach of young children.
Consult an expert before using supplements in case of pregnancy, lactation, medication use and illness.