INIKA's multi-functional mineral bronzer gives a beautiful, natural sunny glow. And is very skin-friendly; you (almost) don't feel that you are wearing make-up. Nice for over your foundation. Or to apply as is for a beautiful glow. Pure nature: no fillers, synthetic preservatives, fragrances or dyes. No nano particles. Halal.
- A beautiful 'sunny' glow all year round.
- For your entire face or to 'shape' - for example to make your face appear narrower or to enhance cheekbones.
- Gives a natural glow and feels natural on your face.
- In two shades. Look at the 'color chart' image for the shade that best suits your skin.
- The product has an SPF due to the high zinc oxide content, but has not been tested for SPF, so it cannot be officially stated on the product how high the degree of protection is.
- Turn the 'turn dial' slightly so that you can carefully tap some product from the jar into the inside of the lid. You need very little product for a beautiful result, because the bronzer contains pure and only colored minerals.
- Close the dial again.
- Dip a brush (for example a Kabuki brush, bronzing brush or blush brush) into the powder and swirl the brush to distribute the powder evenly. Tap the brush on a hard surface to remove excess product
- Apply the bronzer with a light 'sweeping' motion to those parts of your face that would also color in the sun (cheeks, cheekbones, nasal bone, forehead).
- Or on your entire face to create a total 'bronzing' effect.
- Apply until you get the desired effect. If necessary, apply bronzer to your décolleté to complete your look.
As a contour product
- Choose a color that is two shades darker than your own skin tone.
- Apply to both sides of your nose to make it appear narrower and 'shape' your nasal bone.
- Apply under your cheekbones, jawline and the sides of your forehead to contour and slim your face.
As a body bronzer
- Apply the bronzer with a Kabuki brush. Or mix with some day cream or body lotion/oil and then apply.
Watch the video of star make-up Michael Brown to see how you can create a 'flawless' base make-up using INIKA.
Mica (CI 77019); Shades 01 and 02, Zinc Oxide (CI 77947); May contain (+/-) Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891); Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499).
NB: this product is 100% natural, but cannot be organic because minerals are original ingredients from unspoiled nature and are not cultivated. This applies to all products containing only ingredients that are not grown, but come straight from nature.