Creamy lip balm that gives your lips a nice shine. The original lip balm has a neutral color and scent. With pure, powerful ingredients that make your lips kissable again, without closing them. As a stick or in a jar.
- Full of special oils, such as argan oil and rice germ oil.
- Shea butter (shea butter) for extra care and candelilla wax for a beautiful shine.
- Less necessary than non-sheer balms, because they don't dry out your lips. As a stick or in a jar.
Without petrolatum or paraffinum liquidum - your lips will dry out
The lip balm does not contain mineral oils (from the oil industry) such as petrolatum or parrafinum liquidum - which make your lips feel soft, but put a layer on your lips (close your skin) so that they can no longer exercise their natural protective function. To keep your lips feeling soft, you need more and more balm. If you stop using a lip balm with one of these ingredients, your lips will feel dry and tight. Balms with petrolatum or paraffinum liquidum are so 'addictive' for your lips. Take a look at the ingredients list of less pure lip balms such as Labello, Blistex, Dr Leenarts or a drugstore house brand, where you often see petrolatum or parrafinum liquidum as the first ingredient. A cheap ingredient, which means that these balms can be cheaper than really pure balms.
Also read the Consumers' Association article about hazardous substances in lip balms.
- Without mineral oils such as parafinum liquidum or petrolatum.
- This lip balm therefore does not disturb your moisture balance - natural protective effect - of your lips. You therefore need less than a non-pure balm.
- Because no mineral oils, but only super pure ingredients are used, slightly more expensive than a non-pure balm. But that pays for itself quickly, because it does not dry out your lips.
- The Loveli lip balm contains only 100% natural ingredients. Not all are organic yet. Hurraw! , INIKA lip balm and lip serum , Dr Hauschka, the Mamiel lip balms are completely organic.
- The beeswax in the balm means that it is not vegan. Hurraw! and INIKA lip balms/serum are vegan . At the end of January, Loveli switched to a 100% vegan lip balm.
- Do you have a gluten allergy? The balm contains wheat germ oil. It does not contain gluten itself, but Loveli cannot guarantee 100% that it is gluten-free.
stick vegan: Castor oil , Berry wax , Coconut oil , Candelilla wax , Vitamin E , Argan oil , Jojoba oil , Avocado oil , Rice germ oil , Squalane , Sunflower oil .
Jar: Castor oil, beeswax, vitamin E, shea butter, argan oil, wheat germ oil, avocado oil, rice germ oil, candelilla wax, sunflower oil and squalane (active ingredient from olive oil).
NB: if you are allergic to gluten, choose a different lip balm. Although the wheat germ oil itself does not contain gluten, Loveli cannot guarantee 100% that it is gluten-free.
INCI stick vegan: INCI: Ricinus Communis Seed Oil , Rhus Verniciflua Cera , Cocos Nucifera Oil , Euphorbia Cerifera , Tocopherol/Tocopheryl Acetate , Argania Spinosa Oil , Simmondsia Chinensis Seed Oil , Persea Gratissima Oil , Oryza Sativa Bran Oil , Squalane , Helianthus Annuus Seed Oil .
INCI Jar: Ricinus Communis Seed Oil (Castor Oil), Cera Alba (Beeswax), Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Butyrospermum Parkii (Sheabutter), Argania Spinosa (Argan Oil), Triticum Vulgare (Wheat Germ Oil), Persea Gratisima (Avocado Oil), Oryza Sativa (Rice) Bran Oil, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla Wax), Helianthus Annuus Seed Oil (Sunflower Oil), Squalane
Sustainable packaging material
The stick is made of polypropylene (plastic). It can be recycled with the rest of your plastic waste.
The can is made of aluminum. Fortunately, 76% of all aluminum is recycled in the Netherlands. The can can therefore be recycled with your plastic waste.
Heb ze ontvangen , nog niet in gebruik, Tot nog toe tevreden!
Bij deze nieuwe bestelling staat aan onderkant Stick 22 , mijn vraag , is dit de houdbaarheid? We zitten nu in 2023.?