Skin Protect protects the skin using a range of powerful antioxidants such as spirulina, beta-carotene, vitamins C and E, zinc, selenium and green tea extract. It also contains copper, which contributes to normal pigmentation of the skin.
- Power food for your skin! A multi-vitamin with many extras for your skin.
- You build up a natural SPF 7 from within.
- Protects against negative (anti-aging) effects of UV radiation and other negative external influences.
- Hyperpigmentation is inhibited.
- In practice, it appears that sun allergy disappears or is greatly reduced.
The result of Skin Protect is skin that is perfectly protected against ionizing radiation, UV radiation and other unwanted external influences that can damage the skin and cells. In practice we also see that hyperpigmentation does not increase in the sunny months, and even fades somewhat. And we get many reactions that sun allergies are greatly reduced or even go away.
- 2 tablets per day, with meals
(legally required warning for products with more than 20 μg vitamin D per daily dose)
- Copper contributes to normal pigmentation of the skin.
- Vitamin C contributes to normal collagen formation for the normal functioning of the skin.
- Vitamins C and E, copper, selenium and zinc contribute to the protection of cells against oxidative damage.
- Vitamin C contributes to the regeneration of the active form of vitamin E.
- Vitamin D and zinc play a role in the cell division process.
- Zinc contributes to the maintenance of normal skin.
Calcium hydroxyapatite ( fish ). Filler: microcrystalline cellulose. Magnesium bisglycinate, spirulina ( Spirulina platensis ). Stabilizer: sodium carboxymethylcellulose. Calcium ascorbate (Ester-C®), grape seed ( Vitis vinifera L. ) extract, zinc mono-L-methionine sulfate (L-OptiZinc®). Thickener: hydroxypropyl cellulose. Green tea ( Camellia sinensis | 45% EGCG) extract, carotene complex (beta-carotene, lutein, zeaxanthin, lycopene, alpha-carotene, astaxanthin and others). Anti-caking agents: magnesium stearate, silicon dioxide. Vitamin E succinate, gojiberry ( Lycium barbarum ) extract, alpha-lipoic acid, L-selenium methionine, purple corn ( Zea mays ) extract ( corn ). Coating: hydroxypropyl methylcellulose. Binder: stearic acid. Cholecalciferol, chromium picolinate, copper bisglycinate.
Quantity per 2 tablets
* RI (Reference Intake) not established.
Due to legislation and regulations (Regulation EC 1924/2006 on nutrition and health claims for foodstuffs), no more information about Laviesage products may be provided online than stated here. Do you want more information? Let us know via it Contact Form or 035 691 08 83