Khadi Color Prep is a perfect preparation for your Khadi hair coloring. It helps to get a better color result. Especially if you want to color from a very light hair color to a dark shade.
Your hair structure is prepared for an optimal color result. Senna/Cassia in the Color Prep also gives your hair a kind of revitalizing keratin treatment.
If you are coloring for the first time and you want to remove synthetic residues of chemicals, use the Deep Charcoal hair mask . This cleans the hair and scalp of silicone and styling residues.
- Color enhancing pre-pigmentation treatment.
- Easier than ever to prepare your hair for coloring,
- Helps get a consistent result.
- Especially if you want to go from a very light to a darker color.
- With Senna/Cassis; strengthens your hair and smoothes damaged strands.
- Restores your natural glow from within.
- Soothes your scalp and strengthens your hair from root to tip.
- 100% natural, vegan, without synthetic ingredients.
How does Color Prep
- The Color Prep colors your hair in shades ranging from warm golden blonde to intense copper.
- This base color is the perfect way to prepare your hair for coloring with the Khadi Natural Hair Colours . D
- As the first layer of warm color, the Color Prep forms the ideal basis for the cool shade you want to apply.
- Pre-pigmenting your hair with khadi Color Prep enhances the intensity of the color you choose and ensures that it stays beautiful for a long time.
Contents: 2 x 50 gr Color Prep
- Wash your hair with a natural, silicone-free shampoo . Tip: If necessary, use the Khadi Deep Charcoal cleanse hair mask to remove synthetic chemical residues.
- Mix the Khadi Color Prep with water at 80 degrees Celsius to a cream. Let cool to a comfortable temperature (for your skin).
- Apply the ColorPrep like a hair color.
- Leave on for 60 minutes and wash thoroughly with water only.
- Paint with your desired Khadi hair color.
Step-by-step plan for hair coloring
Follow the Khadi 3-step plan for optimal results.
- Clean your hair and scalp from silicone, styling residues and environmental influences with the Deep Charcoal Cleanse hair mask.
- Use the Khadi Color Prep. As a primer/pre-treatment to intensify the color intensity.
- Color your hair with Khadi hair coloring.
Cassia auriculata leaf powder*, Lawsonia inermis leaf powder*, Ziziphus jujuba leaf powder*, Ziziphus spina-christi leaf powder*. 100 % organic or total *Organic certified
- Khadi's natural hair coloring products combine the knowledge of Ayurvedic natural healing with the latest cosmetic technology.
- All Khadi products are produced according to European Cosmetics regulations. The result: effective, but skin- and hair-friendly natural cosmetics with valuable ingredients for you.
- Products free of synthetic colors or fragrances and preservatives, paraffin (petroleum ingredient) or other chemical additives
- All products are regularly checked by qualified independent laboratories.
- Khadi products are BDIH certified (German natural cosmetics seal of approval) according to the international COSMOS standard AISBL (Association International Sans But Lucratief - Non Profit Organization),