Unfortunately not available at INIKA at the moment . Give your lashes a volume boost with this 100% natural, vegan, richly pigmented mascara. The Bold Lash mascara applies easily. And gives volume to your eyelashes by providing each eyelash with a layer of rich, shiny pigment.
NB: Volume mascaras almost always leave some clumps on your lashes. Brush your eyelashes with a cleaned mascara brush from an empty mascara and the clumps will disappear.
Certified organic magnolia bark extract (protect your eyelashes against damage), vitamin E and sunflower oil (for vital eyelashes) care for and protect your eyelashes. Contents: 12 ml.
- Special long volume brush that provides volume and length eyelash by eyelash.
- No aggressive synthetic ingredients
- 100% natural mineral pigments for an intense color
- Can be built up in layers.
- Packed with caring ingredients for more vital and healthier eyelashes (vitamin E, magnolia bark extract, sunflower oil).
- Mineral pigments for an intense, richly colored, long lasting formula that lasts all day.
- No animal-derived ingredients (certified vegan)
- 100% natural, not tested on animals.
- 100% plastic neutral packaging! INIKA is the first make-up brand worldwide with 100% plastic neutral packaging. From spring 2022.
Test INDISHA: Our experience is that the Dr Hauschka volume mascara provides more volume after one application. As an alternative to the Bold Lash mascara, you can also apply a few layers of Long Lash Mascara . The advantage of the Bold Lash Mascara is that it dispenses less quickly than the Dr Hauschka volume mascara.
At Dr Hauschka you can reduce this by applying the Brow & Lash gel before the mascara. And as a finishing touch, apply a suitable color from the Eye & Brow palette to your fingertips and gently 'press' it onto your eyelashes. You powder your eyebrows, as it were.
Most water resistant
Our experience: Waterproof in pure mascaras does not (yet) exist. Of all the mascaras in our range, the INIKA mascaras are the most water resistant.
- For long and full eyelashes: apply the mascara from the roots to the outer tips.
- If necessary, apply several layers on top of each other until you achieve the desired look.
- Does the mascara leave clumps? That is normal for a volume mascara. If necessary, stroke your eyelashes with a cleaned brush from an empty mascara or a special eyelash brush. And your lumps are gone.
Tip from the make-up artist: For an extra dramatic look, first apply a layer of Long Lash mascara to create length. Then apply the Bold Lash mascara for extra volume. You can also reverse the order! Then you can immediately iron away any lumps!
Aqua (Water), Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax*, Stearic Acid, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil*, Propanediol , Pentylene Glycol (Sugar Cane), Glyceryl Stearate Se, C10-18 Triglycerides, Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Honokiol (Magnolia Bark Extract), Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Xanthan Gum, Sodium Hydroxide, Galactoarabinan, Iron Oxide (CI 77499), * Certified Organic
NB: Propanediol has been marketed as a healthy alternative to propylene glycol (PG) , which is an irritating ingredient and also potentially toxic to organs. It is used as a solvent or to promote the viscosity (thick fluidity) of a product. In addition to cosmetics, it is also used, for example, in printer ink or antifreeze. Propanediol for organic/natural cosmetic products is made from corn or sugar. There is also a variant made from petroleum. As is now known from research, propanediol is safe to use, but more research is needed to confirm this definitively.
The EWG Cosmetic Database indicates that the ingredient alone poses a low risk (score 2 out of 10). There is enough data available to conclude this. It can possibly irritate the eyes, skin or lungs, but given the score 2, this does not happen very often. Partly depending on the concentration of the ingredient used. Our experience so far is that customers with high allergy/skin irritation sensitivity tolerate INIKA mascaras, which contain propaleniol, very well. Even if they can't stand any other brand. The 'stacking' effect of long-term use of multiple products containing propaleniol remains to be investigated. We keep an eye on new research into the ingredient.
Our advice: limit the use of products with propaleniol to one or two products where the ingredient is not one of the first three ingredients in the ingredients list. And alternate with products without this ingredient.