- partial reversal of skin aging,
- Protecting your skin from further damage.
- Improving problem skin (e.g. acne).
But without the downside of
- Possible skin irritation or sensitivity.
- Vitamin A can be broken down by the influence of sunlight, so it is better to only apply it at night. Bakuchiol does not have this disadvantage and can be applied both during the day and in the evening.
And Bakuchiol does even more for your skin!
- It boosts collagen production (firmer skin, fewer wrinkles).
- Improves the complexion of your skin. And the texture.
- Reduces hyperpigmentation, inflammation, fine lines, wrinkles and acne.
In addition to Bakuchiol, the serum contains vegetable squalene.
- A fatty substance that corresponds to the composition of your skin's own fatty substances.
- Makes your skin smoother.
- Improves your skin barrier, so that you retain moisture better.
- Gives a fuller and more radiant skin.
Bakuchiol is an extract of the leaves and seeds of the Psoraleaicorylifolia plant.
Clinical trial Bakuchiol
- Reduces wrinkles by 29% in 12 weeks*.
- Up to 90% improvement in rough, dry skin in 12 weeks.*
- Acne reduction by 57% in 6 weeks.**
*From a study of 16 women aged 41-60 for 12 weeks.
**From a study of 15 women over 6 weeks.
Content 30 ml
Test by Jeanine
Personally, I think this is a very nice serum. Easy to apply, spreads nicely. And has a very soft, neutral, fine scent. I feel that it immediately tightens my skin as soon as I apply it. I've been using it for a week now. And will report again after 12 weeks.
- Massage 2-3 drops into your skin after cleansing.
- Morning & evening.
- The serum really serves to boost your skin. If you have dry skin, our advice is to apply your day or night cream after the serum.
- For oily skin, the serum alone may be sufficient. If necessary, test what is best for your (oilier) skin by applying serum + cream to one half of your face. And on the other just the serum.
Squalene (from olives), Bakuchiol*. 100% Natural