This scrub glove from Eco Tan is very handy to have if you are going to use a self-tanner. Exfoliating your skin beforehand is essential for a good self-tanning result! With the glove you remove dead skin cells, making your skin smoother and giving you a more even self-tanning result. If the self tan fades, the glove prevents the color from flaking on your skin. And you won't get spotty skin either. Suitable for body and face.
Can be used on dry skin as well as with a body scrub such as the Pink Himalayan Salt Scrub .
Multifunctional! Can also be used with:
- Ingrown hairs
- Acne, blackheads
- Dry flaky skin
- Rough, uneven skin
- Preparing your skin for the 'normal' sun.
To remove an 'old' brown skin layer (removes dead, impurities and 'old' brown skin)
The glove is environmentally friendly and reusable. Rinse after use, hang in your bathroom and let dry for the next scrub.
Curious what others think? Check the reviews on the Australian EcoTan site.
UsageFor the best self-tanning result, exfoliating / scrubbing is the best preparation!
- Use the scrub glove on wet or dry skin.
- 'Brush' gently over your skin in circular motions.
- Exfoliate your skin gently for 24-48 hours before applying the self tanner over a series of days. Preferably in combination with a body scrub. Such as the Pink Himalayan Scrub or a body scrub from the Dutch brand Botanical Beauty . For radiant, smooth, well-hydrated skin.
- Reusable; rinse after each use and hang to dry in the bathroom.