This liquid day cream balances combination skin with a shiny T-zone and slightly dry cheeks. And reduces impurities. The composition of high-quality plant extracts and oils regulates those parts of the skin that quickly become oily, soothes impurities and reduces the tight feeling.
Valuable extracts of clover, horsetail and nasturtium give the skin a better structure and a cleaner appearance. The cream is quickly absorbed and is a good base for make-up.
- for combination skin, oily T-zone, drier cheeks
- reduces impurities
- improves the structure & appearance of your skin
- reduces a tight feeling
- absorbs quickly
- good basis for make-up
- Distribute one or two pumps of cream in the morning, after cleansing ( dr Hauschka Cleansing Cream ) and strengthening ( dr Hauschka Facial Lotion Special ) of the skin, evenly over the face, neck and décolleté.
- Massage this gently. The cream is quickly absorbed into your skin.
INCI: Aqua, Alcohol, Persea Gratissima Oil (apricot kernel oil), Anthyllis Vulneraria Extract, Glycerin, Tapioca Starch, Prunus Armeniaca Kernel Oil (almond kernel), Sesamum Indicum Seed Oil, Sodium Silicate, Equisetum Arvense Extract (horsetail), Acacia Senegal Gum, Veronica Officinalis Flower/Leaf/Stem Extract, Tropaeolum Majus Flower/Leaf/Stem Extract, Daucus Carota Sativa Root Extract, Salvia Officinalis Leaf Extract, Hippophae Rhamnoides Fruit Oil (sea buckthorn), Simmondsia Chinensis Seed Oil (jojoba), Glyceryl Citrate/Lactate/Linoleate/Oleate, Parfum*, Citral*, Limonene*, Citronellol*, Linalool*, Geraniol*, Xanthan Gum, Algin (algae), Glyceryl Oleate Citrate , Sucrose Polystearate, Helianthus Annuus Seed Oil, (sunflower (Citric Acid), Propolis Cera (propolis wax - plant wax).
* natural component of essential oils
The Dr Hauschka promise
- 100% natural and/or organic cosmetics, certified according to the NATRUE quality marks.
- is free from synthetic fragrances and preservatives
- is free from mineral oils, silicones and PEG
- is dermatologically tested for tolerance
- is not tested on animals -> more information
- raw materials come as much as possible from controlled organic cultivation or biodynamic cultivation and Fair Trade projects