Dr Hauschka's Facial Steam Bath is wonderful as a "some time for yourself steam bath". The vapor bath has a cleansing effect on your skin and activates a healthy metabolism; it opens the pores (useful if you want to do a mask or remove impurities), dissolves blackheads, makes impurities disappear and stimulates blood circulation in your skin. Including daisy, nasturtium and witch hazel
- opens the pores - good preparation for a mask or removing impurities/deep cleansing
- loosens blackheads
- improves the blood circulation in your skin
Skin image : any skin, especially impure skin - prone to inflammation - and combination skin.
- Once or twice a week, mix two tablespoons of Facial Steam Bath in a bowl with approximately half a liter of hot water.
- If you have sensitive skin, make sure the water is not too hot.
- Allow the steam to work on your face for 5 to 10 minutes with a towel over your head.
- The Cleansing Mask is recommended as an ideal addition to oily/impure skin - after the Facial Steam Bath.
- Impurities can be softened in a targeted manner by dabbing a little Facial Steam Bath directly onto them.
- If you suffer from impurities not only on your face, you can also use the vapor bath as a compress for the décolleté and back.
- Daisy: has been used since the 14th century to soothe wounds.
- Witch hazel: reduces large pores (contracts the pores), inhibits inflammation, purifies, improves blood circulation in the skin, antioxidant - protects.
Nasturtium : inhibits inflammation, helps wounds heal faster, purifies the blood.
Aqua (water), Bellis Perennis Flower Extract (daisy), Alcohol, Tropaeolum Majus Flower/Leaf/Stem Extract (nasturtium), Hamamelis Virginiana Bark/Leaf Extract (witch hazel extract from bark and leaf).
Dr Hauschka's quality guarantee
- natural and organic cosmetics, NATRUE certified
- contains no synthetic fragrances, dyes or preservatives
- does not contain mineral oils, silicones and PEG
- dermatologically tested for tolerance
- is not tested on animals -> more information
- raw materials come as much as possible from controlled organic cultivation or biodynamic cultivation and Fair Trade projects