Wonderfully scented 100% natural soy wax candles. Tuscan flower garden or spicy forest scents from Landes. Inspiration from the thousands of kilometers of European cycling journey of candle maker Giselle van Brandt. A loving ode to Europe. Handmade in Brandt's candle workshop in Utrecht.
- Memory of a sun-drenched Tuscan garden (Primavera) or lavender, pine and marjoram from the Landes landscape (Sauvage)
- Beautiful and practical minimalist lightweight cans. For home & travel.
- Hand-poured in Brandt's traditional candle factory in Utrecht.
- Made from 100% rapeseed wax and home blended fragrances on a natural basis.
- Refillable cans.
- Burning time approximately 18 hours per candle.
Dimensions: Height 45 mm. Diameter 65mm.
Tip: you do not have to cut the wick of these candles before lighting the candle.
- Primavera. Top: Bergamot . Heart: Jasmine. Mimosa . Base: Roses. The soft floral Primavera is reminiscent of a sun-drenched Tuscan garden and southern Italian rolling hills. Fresh Sicilian bergamot, which slowly blends with floral scents. The powdery, slightly woody mimosa, voluptuous and sturdy jasmine and slightly sweet roses are reminiscent of the lush flower gardens around beautiful country houses.
- Sauvage. Top: Orange. Heart: Marjolein. Base: Lavender, Pin des Landes. The Sauvage fragrance smells as wild as its name suggests. Masculine and adventurous. Botanical lavender and mossy pine scent from the long pines in the Landes are the basis for Sauvage. The spicy marjoram provides a touch of mysticism and the drops of orange give a slightly fresh and sweet overtone.